A chance booking at the last minute for our first visit to Santa Fe. We had no idea how wonderful of a choice we made. A fantastic inn with a great history. We only wish we had been able to stay more than one night. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, T4B, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe