We have been coming to the Inn of the Turquoise Bear for years and were sad to see that the Inn had been sold to new owners. But our fears were misplaced because the Inn is as fun and welcoming as ever with the addition of new upgrades. Dan is a terrific host and he has wisely kept the old traditions including the evening wine gathering and the hot breakfasts. The lemon ricotta pancakes were incredibly good. The Inn has charm to spare, a wonderful location, and it's a historical landmark. We have already made reservations for next year's opera trip to the Turquoise Bear.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience warm Santa Fe style and charm in this quintessential rambling adobe estate occupying an acre of terraced gardens walking distance from the Santa Fe Plaza, Canyon Road, and Rail Yard. Our Santa Fe bed and breakfast will pamper you with gourmet breakfast, afternoon tea, twilight social reception, and concierge service. Guests will also enjoy complimentary parking and free Wi-Fi internet. Constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style, our Santa Fe inn dates to the mid-1800's and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe