Robert, Ralph and Greg were wonderful hosts. Breakfast was delicious and a great opportunity to share travel tips to fascinating sites in the area and compare notes guests. The walks to the Plaza were pleasant; great location! As an inn, the Turquoise Bear made us think of B&B's in Vermont!! It made our first trip to New Mexico a real joy; will want to return soon.
- Also Known As:
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Bed And Breakfast
- Inn Of The Turquoise Bear Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn occupies the home of poet Witter Bynner, 1881-1968. The 9,200 sf rambling adobe is constructed in Spanish-Pueblo Revival style which dates to the mid-1800's, and is one of Santa Fe's most historically significant buildings. Located just 6 blocks from the Plaza, Canyon Rd, restaurants, shops and galleries. Concierge Service available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn of the Turquoise Bear B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.