This is the third time that we have exchanged to El Corazon via the Registry Collection ~ once in the Spring, once in the Winter, and now in the Summer.
The amenities in the units get better with every visit (e.g. this time I noted spices in the kitchen and super sized L'Occitane toiletries, as well as the introduction of a summertime Saturday night wine and cheese social). The office staff are helpful and attentive. This third visit the staff greeted us with warm welcomes and genuine smiles since they had seen us only months before. The wonderful concierge, Juliette, emailed us during the weeks leading to our trip to alert us to things she knew might be of particular interest to us.
The location of El Corazon is ideal -- slightly off the Plaza. It is quiet but centrally located. The dining program offers 15% - 20% discount off certain restaurants.
The housekeeping staff must be complimented. They do a thorough restocking and cleaning up daily.
The condos themselves are very comfortable. Each one has a slightly different layout -- there are the more compact single level two bedroom units and the larger two storey two bedroom units. Some have skylights, some have multiple outdoor spaces, some have sunken living rooms. We have enjoyed each unit with its unique pros and cons.
Having the front desk staff in attendance daily is very useful. Scott, the manager, Juliette, the concierge, and Candis are available to answer questions, solve problems, and generally tend to anything you need.
We do not drive, but I am sure the onsite parking is a big plus for most guests.
Overall, we are very pleased with the comfort and convenience of El Corazon and will happily return.
- Also Known As:
- The Residence Club At El Corazon De Santa Fe Hotel
- The Residence Club At El Corazon De Santa Fe Hotel Santa Fe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Year after year, Santa Fe ranks among the world’s top travel destinations for its blend of scenic beauty, Spanish Pueblo architecture, lively festivals, outstanding restaurants, and visual and performance arts. Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe offers you a rare opportunity to experience an elegant getaway home in the heart of The City Different. Located just three blocks from the historic Plaza, the Residences are comprised of spacious two-bedroom homes staffed by Fairmont’s dedicated Guest Services team; a Guest Clubhouse with lounge, fitness room and viewing terrace; and sculpture-adorned gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Fairmont Heritage Place, El Corazon de Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.