It is a wonderful visit every time we stay at Ten Thosand Waves! We love the location surrounded by the forest and mountains. It was a perfect visit, relaxing and met wonderful people. I am always in love with the place, from hot tubs, cold plunge, saunas, relax room, soak your feet, etc... The possibilities are endless, a must do in Santa Fe!
- Also Known As:
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel Santa Fe
- 10,000 Waves - Houses Of The Moon
- Ten Thousand Waves
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Thousand Waves is a unique mountain spa resort near Santa Fe, New Mexico that feels like a Japanese onsen. We're primarily a large, beautiful day spa, but for those who plan ahead, we're the best destination spa they've ever experienced. Just a short walk through the trees from the baths and treatment areas are thirteen hotel suites.Come for an hour or a week. Stop by briefly after skiing, or spend a romantic vacation sampling our luxury spa packages every day. ... more less