I had an amazing experience Ten Thousand Waves. It was my first time and won't be my last. The facilities, top notch. Great location away from the city.
Spa: Well managed and staffed, there was always a polite attendant near. I tried two treatments while I was here, the 50 minute massage and the salt scrub. The massage was exceptional. I have had massage treatments before, but this was by far the best one I have had. Wayne was the masseuse, very professional, well experienced, and is a great representation of what this spa is like. Joe was the person who gave me the salt scrub. Awesome, I felt the grime and age fall off. It's been a week since I got these two treatments and still feel great.
Hotel: We stayed at High Moon, beautiful rooms, attentive staff, well stocked kitchen and I recommend a room with a fireplace. We had one burning all the time, very relaxing and intimate.
Really loved the place.
- Also Known As:
- 10,000 Waves - Houses Of The Moon
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel Santa Fe
- Ten Thousand Waves
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Thousand Waves is a unique mountain spa resort near Santa Fe, New Mexico that feels like a Japanese onsen. We're primarily a large, beautiful day spa, but for those who plan ahead, we're the best destination spa they've ever experienced. Just a short walk through the trees from the baths and treatment areas are thirteen hotel suites.Come for an hour or a week. Stop by briefly after skiing, or spend a romantic vacation sampling our luxury spa packages every day. ... more less