Have stayed here probably 6 times. I've loved all of the rooms. I love the minimalism, the grounds and the spa. Not a full serve hotel- but has kitchenettes so can make food in the room. I love the zen and out of the wayness. Just a short drive down to town. A must stay.
- Also Known As:
- 10,000 Waves - Houses Of The Moon
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel
- Ten Thousand Waves - Houses Of The Moon Hotel Santa Fe
- Ten Thousand Waves
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ten Thousand Waves is a unique mountain spa resort near Santa Fe, New Mexico that feels like a Japanese onsen. We're primarily a large, beautiful day spa, but for those who plan ahead, we're the best destination spa they've ever experienced. Just a short walk through the trees from the baths and treatment areas are thirteen hotel suites.Come for an hour or a week. Stop by briefly after skiing, or spend a romantic vacation sampling our luxury spa packages every day. ... more less