I cannot say enough good things about the Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi. The service was over the top, and we are use to the St. Regis and Four Seasons level of service.
The hotel is older, but it is charming and the warmth more than makes up for that.
An example of the service is that when we went to the dining room, we asked for a couple of things. Since it was not crowded the server asked, "Just tell me what you want, and I will see if the chef can make that for you". You can see why I wrote, 'over the top'. And they played Chet Baker singing jazz standards at breakfast!
Probably the best thing I can say is that when we come back to Santa Fe, we will want to be in the very same room. That being said, our room was a Deluxe King on the third floor. I had read that some of the other rooms were smaller and less bright. Ours was terrific!
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel
- Inn Anasazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Amex, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.