So the 500.00 Santa Fe question is answered. While there are some sweet touches to the hotel experience, having stayed at nearly every 5 and 4 star resort except this one (until now) none of what this place offers is worth the extra money. Not at this price point.. I have a feeling for the 1000.00 a night traveler its a fantastic place.. however for those of us whom are only Upper Middle Class.. trust me this hotel is a rip-off. My car was lost, the dinning room host on Christmas morning turned up his nose at my sweat shirt breakfast attire (it was 9am Christmas morning, and yes me and my pal were wearing crowns as well as sweat pants)... The room faced trash cans and a parking lot. The bathroom sink wouldn't drain, and the hardwood floors by the elevator were filthy and rutted. Look had it been a 200 dollar a night experience I would have said it was fine, but when other amazing hotels offer so much more for 500.00 a night or even 280 a night.. I'm gonna be picky. CLEAN UP YOUR ACT INN OF THE ANASAZI .. or its gonna be curtains for you.. I cant believe this is a Rosewood property, because Im usually super pleased with the chain.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere, Travelocity, Amex, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.