What a delightful treat! We went to Santa Fe for a quick day trip and had lunch at the Inn. What a quiet, lovely restaurant. We found their three course menu hard to beat! I had the lamb quesadillas which were BEYOND yummy. The dear fella had the chicken enchilada. Since it was the Christmas spirit, I shared mine, but next time, and there will be a next time, he's on his own!
Seriously, this was a reasonably priced lunch served with quiet dignity. You were a nice respite during our fast and furious day to Santa Fe. See you next trip!!! The lamb was divine!!
I'll be back to eat. Would love to stay at the hotel........maybe someday......
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel
- Inn Anasazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Amex, TripOnline SA, Venere and Otel so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.