We paid almost $300 a night for a 4 night stay in November for our honeymoon. Though my new hubby was a little squeamish about the splurge, upon arriving, he too was convinced that it was worth every cent. The staff always made us feel welcome and bent to our every need, including renting cars and arranging taxis and dinner reservations. The rooms are spotlessly clean and appropriately decorated for Sante Fe. The turn-down service is awesome, when they leave cookies and turn on the fireplace. The Inn also is small enough to make you feel like you are staying in a smaller inn or B&B. Very romantic! Absolutely loved our stay! If you can afford it, it is totally worth it!
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel
- Rosewood Inn Of The Anasazi Hotel Santa Fe
- Inn Anasazi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly located and with one of the best restaurants in Santa Fe, this hotel provides local color in luxurious surroundings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook and Tingo so you can book your Rosewood Inn of the Anasazi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.