The Pueblo Bonito is a second-rate motel masquerading as a B & B. Its first and only advantage is location — a modest walk from the Santa Fe Plaza. Our room was dingy and forget the second "B" -- "breakfast" consisted of toaster waffles, dry cereal supermarket muffins, reconstituted OJ and bad coffee. Acceptable at Days Inn, maybe, but not for $160 plu tax a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe