This was our first stay here though we found it years ago on an earlier trip and decided then we wanted to stay here. We were not disappointed. This is not an luxurious place, though the location is as good as any of the high end hotels. The rooms are cosy and authentic to Santa Fe style. We had a large bedroom (queen bed) and kitchen and even an operating fireplace should we have needed it. Breakfast included fruit, cereal, breads, yogurt and was served indoors or outside. There was a late afternoon drink and snack buffet. Nothing could have been more welcoming than to unlock the door to our room and feel as though we had just come home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, Venere, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe