we were expecting a super cute place after reading all of the great reviews, but we were not at all pleased with our stay. the room was a little cramped and run-down, no nice amenities. the next morning, there must have been a sewage problem because it smelled terrible. and this all would have been more than fine if the service had been pleasant, but it was far far from it. we did not feel welcome, no one went out of their way to ask how we were doing or if we needed anything. not only did they not ask, i felt like the woman kept giving us dirty looks. the toaster was on way too hot, so it burned my bagel, and instead of being pleasant about it the woman there snatched the bagel away like i had done it on purpose. the whole experience was very bizarre. we did not feel remotely welcome, which was surprising for the amount of money we paid, and aren't b&bs supposed to be warm welcoming places? and we are both very nice midwestern people, i swear! we are not high maintenance, we are not loud, we are not offensive. i'm not sure what the deal was, but i do know we will never ever go back and would not recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe