We pulled into Santa Fe on December 30th as the snow came down in buckets - one of the biggest snow storms since the 1970's we are told! We found Pueblo Bonito under a BIG blanket of snow and checked into our room "Tesque." Authentically Santa Fe - this is an old hacienda which has been converted into rooms. Rustic, charming, inviting, and a fabulous location to walk into town and take in the action on the square.
The room had its original floors, a kiva fireplace, and while a bit small - its southwestern charm made it a place to remember. The breakfast at the hotel was plentiful and we ate by the fire which warmed us in the common area. The setting, the structure itself, and its proximity to the historic district make this an A+ place for your stay in Santa Fe. We want to go back in the summer and we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe