We pulled into Santa Fe on December 30th as the snow came down in buckets - one of the biggest snow storms since the 1970's we are told! We found Pueblo Bonito under a BIG blanket of snow and checked into our room "Tesque." Authentically Santa Fe - this is an old hacienda which has been converted into rooms. Rustic, charming, inviting, and a fabulous location to walk into town and take in the action on the square.
The room had its original floors, a kiva fireplace, and while a bit small - its southwestern charm made it a place to remember. The breakfast at the hotel was plentiful and we ate by the fire which warmed us in the common area. The setting, the structure itself, and its proximity to the historic district make this an A+ place for your stay in Santa Fe. We want to go back in the summer and we will definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe