Booking a suite here by internet was very easy and pleasant. Our suite was disappointing however. It was dark and gloomy, the furnishings were old and shabby, housekeeping was of a very low standard, the cutlery was a mish-mash of battered, dirty knives and forks, the wire screen on the bathroom window was torn, and the bathroom sink blocked every morning. We had to ask for glasses and a corkscrew. Prices seemed expensive for what was provided. On a positive note, staff were frioendly, we were able to use the laundry and ample parking is free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe