Perfectly located within steps from city center. Very friendly and attentive service from the innkeepers, with tasty and varied breakfast buffet. Suite was spacious, clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. However, the bedroom window A/C blew air right at the bed. Had to put up with it since windows didn't have mosquito nets or stoppers. Bathroom was OK but needed ADA compliant fixtures. Kitchen was great, with all sorts of useful little things in the drawers, including a bottle opener! Parking was convenient and the innkeepers were kind enough to let us keep our car on premises after check-out, while we did some sightseeing in the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, T4B, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn