A charming B&B, within walking distance to Santa Fe Plaza, government buildings and the railroad station. Friendly and helpful innkeepers who prepared a nice breakfast buffet including tamales!. Gift shop right on the premises. Our room was clean, but needed some updating; the front door didn't feel that secure, and part of the back of the room was being used to store an old freezer. Bathroom very small; at least there was a second sink in the nicely equipped kitchen. Microwave, coffee maker, fridge and stove convenient for longer stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn