A charming B&B, within walking distance to Santa Fe Plaza, government buildings and the railroad station. Friendly and helpful innkeepers who prepared a nice breakfast buffet including tamales!. Gift shop right on the premises. Our room was clean, but needed some updating; the front door didn't feel that secure, and part of the back of the room was being used to store an old freezer. Bathroom very small; at least there was a second sink in the nicely equipped kitchen. Microwave, coffee maker, fridge and stove convenient for longer stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe