Everything about our stay here was fantastic. The location was great- in a nice neighbourhood but just a 5/10 minute walk to downtown. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming, and gave us some great tips for where to visit during our stay. Our room was very clean and cosy (everything very fresh and clean despite the age of the buildings) and we loved the traditional style. There was a great choice for breakfast and the afternoon refreshments were a nice (unexpected) touch. I'd definitely return and would recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing Santa Fe stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe