Everything about our stay here was fantastic. The location was great- in a nice neighbourhood but just a 5/10 minute walk to downtown. The staff couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming, and gave us some great tips for where to visit during our stay. Our room was very clean and cosy (everything very fresh and clean despite the age of the buildings) and we loved the traditional style. There was a great choice for breakfast and the afternoon refreshments were a nice (unexpected) touch. I'd definitely return and would recommend to anyone wanting a relaxing Santa Fe stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Otel, Odigeo, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe