My husband and i spent 5 nights there and loved it. Excellent location only several blocks from the main plaza, very convenient to everything. Hospitality was outstanding, owners and staff very personable and informative. Loved the quiet, authentic charm of the place. Breakfasts were to die for, "high tea" in the afternoon was an unexpected treat, and the homemade tamales waiting for us in our room when we arrived were delicious. We would definitely recommend it and will undoubtedly stay there again on our next trip to Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn