Arriving at this over 100 year old B&B you right away fall in love with it before even talking to one person. This cute adobe B&B is situated walking distance from all you will want to see. Close to the city center and many restraints & cafe's. The staff was so welcoming and walked us to our room and showed us how everything works. Once in the room you will quickly find out that this is not like most B&B's. In fact it is like a small apartment. Our's had a bedroom, living-room, kitchen, bathroom and fireplace. We were in unit three and it was so quiet and the bed was so comfortable what I slept the best at Pueblo Bonito on this one week vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe