We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Pueblo Bonito. Our room was quite attractive, and comfortable, with a kitchenette, fireplace, and is close to the Railyard, the Capital, and museums. We prefer the ambiance of "old Santa Fe" over the new, and the staff was very friendly, with helpful suggestions about where to eat, and what we might appreciate seeing on our short visit. If you are wanting a swimming pool, or workout space, then this would not fit your needs, but if you just want a quiet, clean, and pleasant atmosphere from which to embark on your Santa Fe explorations, or business, this is perfect. Breakfast was served between 8 and 10, with a lovely buffet setting providing something to everyone's taste in a pleasant dining sunroom. We will certainly recommend this bed and breakfast to our friends, and look forward to another stay with them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, T4B, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Orbitz, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe