I loved the charm and location of the Pueblo Bonito Inn. Old adobe buildings have always had a welcoming feel and this one was no exception. The innkeepers have a wealth of knowledge about things to do in the local area and the Inn is close enough to the plaza that walking everywhere is not a problem. I was disappointed in the breakfast fare from a supposed B&B though. It was comparable to a Comfort Inn complimentary breakfast instead of what I am used to when staying at a B&B. The tamales, however, were wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn