My boyfriend and I spent one night here in early April and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were cozy, rustic and clean with traditional amenities. The bathroom was quite cramped and the set up was awkward, but that would be our only negative comment. The kiva offered a cozy atmosphere and heat in the room after a chilly evening walk to the town center for dinner. The room stayed warm all night with a portable radiator like heater. The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed a great delicious continental breakfast with many options the next morning. We were able to keep our vehicle parked on the property for the day after check out so that we could walk to the town center without being bothered with parking, which we heard can be a nightmare in Santa Fe. By the way, check out near by restaurant options first before heading to the town center if you like a more local dinning experience as opposed to a touristy type restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Otel, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe