My husband and I recently made our first trip to Santa Fe. Pueblo Bonito was both comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms were clean and neat and with kivas in each room, an added touch. The history of the b&b was great and due to the adobe construction, the rooms were cool (or if you wanted cooler, just open a window at night). The breakfasts were great; enough to sustain us until dinner. Herb and Amy were great hosts and the rest of the staff was very helpful. I highly recommend Pueblo Bonito for your stay as the location was also central.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe