During a recent trip from California to Texas that included a planned stop in Santa Fe, I received the weekly list of "Hot Deals" from BedandBreakfast.com. The list included a "Santa Fe Special" at the Pueblo Bonito Inn for $109.00 per night. Further reseach showed that this Bed and Breakfast was highly rated by TripAdvisor Reviewers and had been voted the 2012 "Guest Favorite B&B in Downtown Santa Fe." Based on this information, I made reservations for my wife and me at the historic Pueblo Bonito Inn.
Upon arriving at the Inn, we were warmly greeted by Strelsa who gave us a brief history of it and even took us to our room. Because of its king-sized bed and close proximity to the lounge area where breakfast and afternoon tea were served, I had reserved the San Felipe Room. In addition its king-sized bed, this spacious room contained a loveseat, a corner kiva fireplace, a refrigerator, WiFi connections, and a large bathroom. Most importantly, the room provided us with a comfortable night's sleep in pleasant surroundings during a very cold and windy night in Santa Fe.
In the morning, Strelsa was back on duty managing a deluxe breakfast buffet that included a variety of delicious breakfast items and featured locally prepared tamales. The buffet also had a nice selection of "Breakfast Beverages," including a variety of gourmet coffees and teas personally served by Strelsa.
Other advantages of the Pueblo Bonito Inn are its great location and free parking. Its proximity to many of the sites of downtown Santa Fe allows visitors to avoid the hassle and expense of having to find a parking place. Even on a cold evening, we found a walk to the La Fonda for dinner to be a pleasant, interesting, and enjoyable outing.
For our $109.00 stay, we received a large, very clean room with many "extras," a gourmet buffet breakfast, personalized service from Strelsa, and had a "base of operations" that was within walking distance of all the sites we wanted to see in Santa Fe. The next time we visit Santa Fe, we will return to the Pueblo Bonito Inn and highly recommend this Bed and Breakfast to all TripAdvisor Travelers seeking quality accomodations at a reasonable rate in downtown Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn