We stayed at the Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast Inn on a recent trip to New Mexico. We arranged to spend 2 nights here at this lovely, quaint Bed and Breakfast. I personally talked to Herb on the phone when making reservations, and he was very personable. He made sure that he told me that Amy, his wife would be sending an email detailing our reservations. We received the email in a timely manner. We arrived at the Inn, and we were pleasantly greeted by Amy and Herb. The rooms we stayed in were more than comfortable, and very tastefully decorated. The breakfast that was provided was more than adequate, having something for everyone. The tamales were delicious, and the selection of fruits, cereal's, cakes, and breads were bountiful. Amy and Herb have done a tremendous job in being proprietors of this unique GEM in Santa Fe. A historic building that Herb and Amy take pride in. They treated us like members of their family and were very concerned to see if there was anything they could do to make our stay more comfortable. We will be staying at the Pueblo Bonito Bed and Breakfast again in the future when we visit New Mexico.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe