My wife and I spent five days at Pueblo Bonito and could not be happier with our choice. We stayed in the Laguna suite which was really a one bedroom apartment rather than the usual hotel suite. It had a large living room with a fireplace, full kitchen, and a bedroom with full bath. The closet spaces were enormous (which really is appreciated when traveling with a wife who cannot differentiate between packing for a trip and moving).
Herb and Amy are gracious hosts who represent the laid back attitude in Santa Fe. The B&B is located within easy walking distance to the historic district and is also an outstanding example of the architecture of the area. The room appointments were authentic Southwest and the owners and staff were as accomidating as those that can be found at expensive urban hotels. All-in-all, I would highly recommend Pueblo Bonito when visiting Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, T4B, Orbitz, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe