We booked this B&B for a short ski weekend. We wanted to be within walking distance of the Plaza when we returned from the slopes. We arrived after the office had closed for the evening and our key was waiting, along with a helpful map of restaurants that would be open for dinner late in the evening. Breakfast was ample and sufficient - the tea selection was fantastic! Loved having a roaring fire when we returned home each evening - every day the fireplace is cleaned and prepped with starter wood for the coming night. Very nice touch. This B&B is an excellent value in a perfect location for access to the Plaza. Easy parking is a plus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, T4B, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn