A great multi-night stay at the very comfortable, relaxed Pueblo Bonito. Loved the traditional Santa Fe pueblo style and were made to feel right at home by Amy, Herb and their staff. The room, bed and bath were very clean and met all our needs. An awesome breakfast awaited us each morning which offered many more choices than we had expected. Amy and Herb readily answered our sightseeing questions and helped make this a memorable vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Otel and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe