Pueblo Bonita B & B was a great stop for an extra day of R&R during our spring retreat to MN.
Outstanding service and advice from owners for one day of touring downtown and restaurants, quaint and historic Southwestern room - two good nights of sleep, met interesting people at breakfast & afternoon tea. Enjoyed owner's recommendation to tour the Capital just 2 blocks away. Great value in April. Will return to Pueblo Bonita.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Venere, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe