This was a first time trip to Santa Fe for me - and staying at this charming, cozy, peaceful inn really made the trip memorable. The building itself is historic and full of character, and as it's a former (1930's) apartment building, the walls are thick so the rooms feel very private. And an authentic kiva fireplace in our room! That was our very favorite feature of this inn. The pinon wood fires smell so good all over town - and here you can enjoy a fire right in your own room. The flagstone floor, beamed ceiling, rustic doors and Mexican tile all add to the authentic Southwestern ambiance. As other reviewers have noted, Herb and Amy, the owners, are really friendly and helpful. This place is a gem - we loved it and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Venere, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe