This was a first time trip to Santa Fe for me - and staying at this charming, cozy, peaceful inn really made the trip memorable. The building itself is historic and full of character, and as it's a former (1930's) apartment building, the walls are thick so the rooms feel very private. And an authentic kiva fireplace in our room! That was our very favorite feature of this inn. The pinon wood fires smell so good all over town - and here you can enjoy a fire right in your own room. The flagstone floor, beamed ceiling, rustic doors and Mexican tile all add to the authentic Southwestern ambiance. As other reviewers have noted, Herb and Amy, the owners, are really friendly and helpful. This place is a gem - we loved it and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe