This was a first time trip to Santa Fe for me - and staying at this charming, cozy, peaceful inn really made the trip memorable. The building itself is historic and full of character, and as it's a former (1930's) apartment building, the walls are thick so the rooms feel very private. And an authentic kiva fireplace in our room! That was our very favorite feature of this inn. The pinon wood fires smell so good all over town - and here you can enjoy a fire right in your own room. The flagstone floor, beamed ceiling, rustic doors and Mexican tile all add to the authentic Southwestern ambiance. As other reviewers have noted, Herb and Amy, the owners, are really friendly and helpful. This place is a gem - we loved it and hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn