This was my fourth stay at Pueblo Bonito and recently I spent one week. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience. Herb and Amy are the most gracious inn keepers always making sure your needs are attended to. The afternnon hostess (Strelsa) is a pure delight! The rooms are nicely decorated in traditonal Southwest decore with each having a woodburning KIVA which adds additonal ambiance to the room. The breakfast is plentiful and the afternoon tea is a welcomed delight after a long day in Santa Fe. In addition, the travelers who stay at PB are always quite interesting and FUN! I feel it is the BEST place to stay in Santa Fe to get the true Southwestern Experience and get away from it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lovely downtown Santa Fe Bed and breakfast. Walk to plaza, shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and historic sites! 1860 built original adobe pueblo-style compound. Three buildings on one acre housing 18 individually decorated and charming adobe guest rooms. Kiva fireplace, private bath and private entrance in all 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet features handmade "Pueblo Tamales" and a wide array of other offerings. Afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking are complimentary for guests. Affordable. Don't stay in Historic Santa Fe- Experience it at Pueblo Bonito bed and breakfast inn. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn