This was my fourth stay at Pueblo Bonito and recently I spent one week. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the experience. Herb and Amy are the most gracious inn keepers always making sure your needs are attended to. The afternnon hostess (Strelsa) is a pure delight! The rooms are nicely decorated in traditonal Southwest decore with each having a woodburning KIVA which adds additonal ambiance to the room. The breakfast is plentiful and the afternoon tea is a welcomed delight after a long day in Santa Fe. In addition, the travelers who stay at PB are always quite interesting and FUN! I feel it is the BEST place to stay in Santa Fe to get the true Southwestern Experience and get away from it all!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe