We have stayed here numerous times over 25 years, and have always left saying ":we will return!." Amy and Herb are delightful hosts, who make you feel "at home" and they and their staff are very available with suggestions and recommendations--bur never inrtusive. The property is a renovated hacienda compound located a convenient 5 minute walk to the plaza--but it is quiet and peaceful. Rooms vary in size, but the many we have stayed in are all comfortable, immaculately clean, include kitchenettes and private baths. Breakfast is delicious and ample, and afternoon "tea" is also included. Room rates are very reasonable for Santa Fe. We highly recommend Pueblo Bonito to friends and others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enchanting, historic Old Santa Fe at it's best! Secluded adobe pueblo-style compound nestled quietly in downtown Santa Fe. Walk to plaza, restaurants, shopping, Canyon Rd, etc! New Mexico travelers favorite for 29+ years. Voted "Guests Favorite 2011, 2012 and 2013!" (8,500+ properties rated US & Canada)! THE Best Value in Downtown Santa Fe. Complimentary parking, Wi-Fi, breakfast buffet, afternoon tea and romantic kiva fireplace in every room! Seven foot breakfast buffet featuring our famous Breakfast Tamales- soon to be your favorite too! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, T4B, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Bed & Breakfast Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn