Our room was wonderful. We had a small bedroom, the bed and bedding were fine. The living room had a couch and a great kiva fireplace. There was a small kitchen which was nice, except it was poorly stocked. We were staying there with several other family members. We all gathered in the evenings in the one living room and the kitchen let us prepare appetizers and keep the beverages cold. Herb and Amy were great. If you are there for Christmas, don't miss the Canyon walk for Christmas Eve. Thousands of people with luminaries lining everything. Breakfasts and afternoon teas were adequate, although not anything to spectacular.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe