First trip for us to the area. We arrived late in the evening, temperature was cold. Even though the Inn was closed our room was warm and cozy with directions to a restaurant that was close by and stayed open late. Breakfast was good, afternoon tea was enjoyable. Our room was prepared for us each day and the kiva fireplace was cleaned and made ready for the evening. Inn keepers were pleasant and made our stay special.---Goodnight's from Texas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed and breakfast in downtown Santa Fe, NM. Walk to Santa Fe Plaza! Historic adobe pueblo-style compound with kiva fireplace in each of 18 rooms. Breakfast buffet featuring famous handmade "Pueblo Tamales"- with a wide array of other offerings. Complimentary afternoon tea, Wi-fi and parking for our guests, a rare commodity in Downtown Santa Fe! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Inn at Pueblo Bonito Santa Fe reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Hotel Santa Fe
- Pueblo Bonito Bed And Breakfast Inn