We always spend important celebrations at the Hotel Santa Fe/ Haciendas. From Birthdays to anniversaries to wedding celebrations, this is the place that makes us feel we are at home. Comfortable and yet pampered all at the same time. The quality of service and the people who make it all work are par to none. Every now and then you get lucky and find a place that "fits" you. This would be the place for not only us..but our friends and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe