my husband and i stayed at the hotel santa fe while we were in town for a photo review being held at the hotel. we were thrilled! our room was lovely and had its own balcony and separate living room. the bed was very comfortable and large (king size!), and the bath products were lovely. service was great and everyone was very helpful. the food was wonderful as well! we also loved the native american music performances on the weekends. all in all, we had a wonderful stay and would definitely stay at hotel santa fe again!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelClick, EasyToBook, Venere, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.