Stress free stay in this enchanting getaway. Plenty close enough to everything, but who wants to lunch anywhere else after dining in their beautiful patio restaurant for lunch.
After being out and about I always returned for lunch. Hassle free parking! Soothing nature filled view. It's the people and atmosphere that make this place. Lawrence is always happy to give directions to attractions, AND print you a map. Marcy in the gift shop is ready with a smile to chat. Seriously look no further. Beautiful property-superior service!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe