Hotel Santa Fe is one of our favorite hotels in Santa Fe and we stay there once or twice a year. Their employees are very customer service oriented, always accommodating and helpful in finding good restaurants and sights to see. The hotel is clean, has nice linens, a pleasant decor as well as complimentary coffee service in the mornings and complimentary shuttle service around the Plaza. I highly recommend this hotel the next time you are in Santa Fe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe