The best hotel stays always start with a great experience at check-in and the two attendants did a great job with greeting us, providing us valuable information about hotel services and Santa Fe, and got us into our room early. The room was very nice and the condition of the hotel overall is good. We used the pool and hot tub and enjoyed our time there. One of our favorite parts of the hotel was the British style shuttle that would drop off and pick up anywhere within one mile of the hotel. We used it several times and it was always quick. Nice to know you can indulge a bit and not have to be worried about things. We really enjoyed our experience at the hotel and would not hesitate to stay there again or recommend a stay for our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe