We stayed in the Hotel Santa Fe, King Suite for 4 nights. The bedroom was a little small but comfortable. It was nice to open the door and enjoy the fresh morning air.We didn't spend much time in the hotel due to other plans. The hotel staff were attentive and friendly and made us feel welcome. The bathrobes, nightly turn-down service and Native American quote cards made us feel special. We had a nice dinner in the hotel restaurant the night we arrived. The hotel grounds are well maintained. The hotel is in walking distances to some shoppes and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe