Just enjoyed a wonderful time in Santa Fe at a lovely hotel. This was a birthday weekend. Got the room at a great price. It was decorated in a Santa Fe style. Bed and bedding was very comfortable. Shower was excellent with plenty of fresh towels. Carpet, tile, decorations were all first-class. Customer service was excellent and location was walking distance to everything on the plaza. The only thing the room did not have was a microwave and refrigerator. These are handy for midnight warm ups of restaurant leftovers. Otherwise everything was perfect. Will definitely visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe