This is the third time we have stayed at this hotel and the experience is consistently great ! We meet friends here and we always have a good time. First this hotel is reasonable, especially during the high season in Santa Fe which gets extremely pricey. Both couples had junior suites for $189.00 which is an excellent rate during the summer. We couldn't find a room anywhere that was under $200.+ dollars and most were in the $300.00 range. We are picky and will not stay at a substandard hotel simply because of the $$$$ but it is nice to be able to get a quality room without out breaking the piggy bank! The hotel itself is lovely with wonderful public rooms,and a great area for morning breakfast and drinks in the afternoon. We had dinner one evening in the Amaya Restaurant and it was also a good experience. The staff is exceptional and are very friendly and willing to help. WE have stayed in many 5 star hotels around the world and can tell you that this hotel is worth staying at. We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TravelClick, Tingo, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe