“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
MA
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

We stayed five nights. The rooms were comfortable, great beds and pillows... Very clean. The staff was attentive and very helpful. Art work set the atmosphere for the Santa Fe visit. The spa is excellent. Dining room has very good breakfast. Coffee is set up on each floor in the morning. One of the best parts is the cab/shuttle service provided free to anyplace in a mile radius. The driver will even pick you up from one location and take you to another. Just call the front desk. Very helpful!! Will stay here definitely on our next trip. Also the hotel is located near many new galleries and the Site Museum.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa, responded to this review, August 7, 2014
Thank you so very much for staying with us and I am delighted to learn you enjoyed your time with us!

thu xonn chiimen iy a whachii wye wye - May Your Travels Bring You Back Soon

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (337)
Clovis, New Mexico, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Hotel Santa Fe is in a great location near the State Capitol, excellent location, great atmosphere, the Amaya restaurant is one of the best you can find in Santa Fe, We had dinner in the newly built outdoor patio, it is awesome, has a tee-pee , water fall and outdoor fireplace. this hotel is one of the best in Santa Fe, the rooms are outstanding, the staff are the best you can find, you are always greeting with a smile.

I recommend my friends and family to call Hotel Santa Fe and stay here. enjoy a wonderful drink in the hotel lobby.

Room Tip: I have not had a bad room in this hotel, awesome free wi-fi
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
And you are the “best” for writing such a nice review!

Beulah, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

Hotel Sante Fe in Sante Fe, New Mexico is a great hotel. We stayed for a few days. Service was tremendous, room was great and as advertised. Food was good, the pool area was good, excursion buses were run by the hotel at no charge took us anywhere in Sante Fe that we wanted to go, and picked us up. Helpful staff went beyond. Spa services were great. we'll be back.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Many thanks for staying with us for a few days and I am delighted to know that you took advantage of our many facilities/amenities.

Irvine, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2014

We had a very nice stay at the Hotel Santa Fe. We stayed in the Hacienda, which is located in a separate building from the main hotel. The Hotel Santa Fe is a nice setting with artwork throughout the Hotel and the Hacienda. We had breakfast in the hotel dining room each morning during our stay and found the food to be quite good. The hotel service is excellent and the staff friendly and responsive to our requests. We generally had no problems with the hotel other than with the Internet connection. We found the Internet connection to be sporadic and had to call on more than one occasion to speak with them about the Internet. Although the hotel staff was helpful in finding ways to help us get Internet access, this is something that they should address.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Rest assured that we are indeed improving our internet access as I write this response to your kind and constructive commentary. I apologize for the inconvenience you were caused and we are adding access pints as the load from our guests continues to increase.

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

I have stayed here in the last and have always been pleased with everything. This time, when I checked in the service was just as great and once I got to my room I had a welcome back basket. This hotel is amazing with their service, food and quality of the rooms. Easy to maneuver around and the shuttle service is great!
Beautiful hotel, a great place to stay and awesome staff.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
I am so delighted to learn that you were “pleasantly surprised” and thank you for staying with us!!

Austin, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay-favorites being the enclosed patio area for meals, the evening music, and the transportation to tourist locations. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our suite was artistically decorated. The pool area was secluded and partly shaded.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
I am delighted to know that you had an “enjoyable visit” and that we took good care of you.

chenoho mima téwe yo tha - We thank you for staying with us.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

(1)The wi-fi connection( was almost non-existent to in my room. I got it for about 5 minutes a day..
(2) I was told on arrival there was an extra $19 a day "amenities" charge. To be fair it was on the back of my booking form but I hadn't noticed it. I was told that included all phone calls within the USA. Yet they then appeared as charges on my bill (they were taken off when I queried them). It made me feel I was being ripped off. Apparently it is not the only hotel in Santa fe with this charge.
Apart from those 2 (to me huge and important points) the hotel was lovely.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
PaulMargetson, Owner at Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
Thank you for staying with us and apologies for the wifi issue you encountered - we are continually upgrading the system to cope with demand and unfortunately there are a couple of rooms with poor reception and it appears you were in one of them. The latest phase should be complete within the month.

As regards the Resort/A.R.T. Fee, it is indeed common practice throughout the city and I have explained the issue in previous commentaries - if not this fee then parking, etc.

Again, my apologies.