Hotel Santa Fe is in a great location near the State Capitol, excellent location, great atmosphere, the Amaya restaurant is one of the best you can find in Santa Fe, We had dinner in the newly built outdoor patio, it is awesome, has a tee-pee , water fall and outdoor fireplace. this hotel is one of the best in Santa Fe, the rooms are outstanding, the staff are the best you can find, you are always greeting with a smile.
I recommend my friends and family to call Hotel Santa Fe and stay here. enjoy a wonderful drink in the hotel lobby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Santa Fe and the Hacienda and Spa, the only Native American Owned hotel in Santa Fe, is located just blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza in historic downtown Santa Fe and in the heart of the Guadalupe Railyard District. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TravelClick, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Santa Fe, The Hacienda and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Santa Fe And Hacienda And Spa
- Hotel Santa Fe & Hacienda Santa Fe